Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Cats and Dogs and Flea Markets

Since this year I've been steadily Pet-sitting,
I have had a limitless supply
of fur-baby photos.






In the midst of all of this
I was a vendor twice at the Beaverton Flea Market.
I haven't participated in a Flea since a few years ago
at Plucky Maidens.
The Beaverton Flea has a different clientele,
since it's outside with no admission,
meaning more casual passers-by than 
vintage shoppers on a mission.

Another difference though was the fact that
I shared a double space with my junking friend Joyce,
who's participated in this flea several times
throughout the year. She asked if I'd like to
share a space, and I jumped at the chance.





We each had a similar old ladder, so we decided
to use them as display shelving units.
I loved how they turned out!
We got lots of compliments and many pictures
were taken from visitors.


A fun accent we came up with was inspired by
the 4th of July, since our first shared booth
was on the 3rd. We wanted a vintage-looking banner
but wanted something easy and quick.
Enter my old stack of red, white & blue Bingo cards,
plus new clothespins that I ebonized to look old!

It tied the 2 spaces together, was whimsical, and
a conversation piece!


The joy of sharing a space is you can entertain each other
during the down times, and you have help with set-up.
I'm hoping this flea finds an indoor venue for the holiday season,
because I always have a million creation ideas
for Christmas, and some might work better 
in person than online.

Well, that's it for now.
I do plan to have more time again
for blog posts!
Join me on Instagram,
where I post regularly!

@MagiaMiaEtsy

12 comments:


  1. buy bulk pallet items
    at takeitbythepallet and resell it either online or offline

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your post. It really nice information. Thanks for giving me this information.
    Akshi Engineers Pvt. Ltd. is well-known industry for Drivers & Automation Manufacturers, Suppliers & Exporters as per client's requirements in India. We provide tailored solutions for a wide range of industries, including electric drivers and automation, with the goal of revolutionizing energy conservation efforts by introducing reputable corporations' revolutionary power-saving products.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s really a cool and useful piece of info. I’m glad that you shared this useful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing. 한국야동

    Please visit once. I leave my blog address below
    야설
    일본야동

    ReplyDelete
  4. I delight in, cause I found just what I was looking for. You have ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. 한국야동

    Please visit once. I leave my blog address below
    야설
    한국야동

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this assignment article and kept updating interesting articles. I will be a regular reader. I am offering help to students over the globe at a low price.. 국산야동

    Please visit once. I leave my blog address below
    한국야동
    국산야동

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this wonderful post, great article, keep up the excellent work. Chrome Hearts Hoodie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enter your old stack of red, white and blue bingo cards,
    plus new clothespins, I really love it. Now it's time to avail HYDRATING SUN SCREEN LOTION for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The ground-breaking remedy for people looking for improved performance and fulfilment in their personal relationships is tadarise 40 mg. This amazing drug is made to assist men in overcoming the difficulties of erectile dysfunction (ED) and regaining their trust in romantic relationships. Tadarise 40 mg is the preferred option for countless men all over the world thanks to its powerful formula and dependable efficacy. You can buy Tadarise 40 mg online. Tadalafil, a dependable and clinically-proven substance known for its capacity to encourage blood flow to the male reproductive organ, is what makes Tadarise 40 mg unique. Tadarise 40 mg improves circulation in this area, resulting in a solid, long-lasting erection that makes for a more satisfying and pleasurable sensuous experience for both parties. Tadarise 40 mg's accessibility and simplicity of usage add to its appeal. Take one tablet with a glass of water, and you'll be ready to enjoy the delights of intimacy with restored vigour in no time. Up to 36 hours may pass before the effects wear off, giving you more time to have unplanned, private moments. Tadarise 40 mg has a good safety record in addition to providing outstanding outcomes. The medication is produced in accordance with exacting quality standards, guaranteeing its dependability and effectiveness.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Before initiating Cenforce 120mg, consulting a healthcare professional is imperative, especially for individuals with underlying health conditions or those taking other medications.
    Read More: Cenforce 150mg

    ReplyDelete

What say you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...