Saturday, April 6, 2013

Playing With Moss

I'm a little late to Funky Junk Donna's weekend linky party, but as a diehard, native Oregonian, I felt the need to represent something equally as native... moss.


I'm fortunate enough to be able to go backyard and scoop up an abundance of the divine Verde for my creative pleasure.

So without further ado, here are some fun mini moss gardens I put together using silverplate jewelry boxes and a cool old German cigar box......

(This is my first attempt at phone blogging, so my apologies in advance if it looks wonky.....)



Sleek and Simple.




:
Tomorrow I will go into depth about assembling these, soooo,
TaTa for now.....Maria

LINKING TO:

1 comment:

  1. Oh Maria, these are wonderful!!! You are so lucky to have moss right at hand... and since I love silver, that first one is my favorite! So glad to have found you thru the party linkup!

    ReplyDelete

What say you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...