Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A Face only a Junker could Love

Who else but a junker could find beauty in a vintage metal dustpan with dents and rusty paint?
But in its defense, it is a fab retro green.

A few other treasures I rescued this weekend......
Really great bones. Just waiting for chalk paint now......

Gorgeous patina on these pulls. Part copper and part brass.

And I need another one of these mirror trays 
like a hole in the head. 
I have 4 already, but you can never have too many,
especially the really intricate, aged ones.

I've amassed a few things to paint now, 
so I'd better get to work!

Linking To:

1 comment:

  1. I love ALL your finds. And yes, I do see the appeal of the green dust pan. :) I am always drawn to vintage metal household items that are only made now in plastic, usually from China.

    ReplyDelete

What say you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...