Saturday, December 17, 2011

Elegant Bottle Brush Bottles

I'm sure we can all agree that just about everything has been done in the world of bottle brush trees, but I thought I'd share a few of my latest creations. Most of the bottle brush trees I see are usually decked out with glitter and ornaments. While I love that look, I decided to keep them simple and just let them be an accent to some of my vintage perfume bottles. More of an understated elegance. 



Since these are small creations, using the highest quality 
ribbon is affordable, making these look exquisite
without appearing too crafty. 
I added one tiny mercury bead
to this champagne wired ribbon


I used sheer ribbon so as not to hide
the beautiful curvaceous shape of this bottle.


This sweet little bottle has nice lines,
and to keep it from competing with a bow,
I kept it simple with lametta tinsel wire
wrapped around the neck.

These look fabulous on a mirrored tray
with tiny twinkling lights.

I have more bottles to play with,
so I must away........

Join Me on Instagram



Linking To:

3 comments:

What say you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...